<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/530126465535439463?origin\x3dhttp://frothiicmemoriies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to XIIMO'S LIFE DIARY
Tuesday, June 1, 2010Y

Boy Im ready for your love
You got me going steady for your love
Nobody but you Im thinking of
So heavenly so obvious

You got me going steady for your love
Aint nobody but you Im thinking of
Thats only because we belong together


Give me just a little time
You be always on the go, its like, oh, you can barely say Hi
My sweet lover, there can never be another
Wanna rub ya, baby all the above
No one can deny youre so fly
and best thing that is you are mine

And its killing me everyday of the week
Oh, but I guess I get by
Want you on this side of me
Just ride with me to our destination

Never mind your probs and woes
We can sail away and be freed of those
Everyday type city life
Now its our time, enjoy this view
The sun is out and its all about you and me
Lets get this groove on
Get a move on
Hey, lets cruise on
Until the morning

you got my head on spin, aint nothing I would do
Whats going on, we going out
Cuz its about me and you
Im talking every second of every minute, Im thinking about you
We gonna breeze right through, forever from my heart, I promise you


The way you treatin me
So heavenly and wonderful
Oh we have so much so fun, cant get enough,
I need some more
Thats for sure, gotta let you know
Im ready to just give you my all
And I cant wait for you to hold me gently in your arms
Caress my body baby, as we both become one
Feel it all deeply in my heart
That we belong together my love, oh

your love
so mind-blowing
I need you
And thats for life-long
you know were so right flowin
Indeed we got a thing, cant no one ever deny




heart blue w/ glitter 3:58 AM