<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/530126465535439463?origin\x3dhttp://frothiicmemoriies.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID=3054107564476057249&blogName=url.blogspot.com&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=BLACK&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2F&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Furl.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie"></div>
Welcome to XIIMO'S LIFE DIARY
Tuesday, May 18, 2010Y
Tell me

still thinking about this thing alot
-it got me wide awake from 9.20 till 6.30

you got me shaken up
-tell me there is a way, i plead

And it got my head just spinnin' round round round round
-please, is there a way?

Don't wanna take the fall

It's best to break it up

It's gonna be better for you
-just move on


My heart be breakin breakin,

thinking we would of had make it; make it

But now I've recovered it all




I swear I won't even for a second
-cause you any pain
in order to protect you
-there's already no other way

Baby our love itself brings us pain
-And I got nothing, nothing to say

Tell me goodbye, tell me goodbye
those hands that embraced me
seem to be letting go
if forgetting me will give you freedom Baby
Tell me goodbye...

you know when you lose your smile
-ii will place the blame on myself
Those words, and even the light
I will lose sight of everything else
-believe me

Baby the moment our lips part this time
I'll never find better, better than you
-in my heart your always mine,
-number one and only one






Sad it just ain't happening
Wish it could be better
Sorry to be scrapping
But I just can't let you...
To be less than happy
I said look at me
I couldn't live with myself seeing you lacking
The things you deserve
you were Superb
Best believe that it hurts
That bleeds this word
I feel the aching through my body
it just takes a bigger part of me
just to let you go
I wish that weren't so.


your voice?
pained and fading away
-farther and farther

erased completely by the wind
-whispering to myself; please come back
-don't leave me ; STAY

all these things,
can't take it,
those tears,




FOR YOUR SAKE I WILL NEVER LOOK BACK AGAIN

heart blue w/ glitter 12:16 AM